- NICHIA 219B LED (CRI>90)
- Max 102 Lumens output
- Orange Peel reflector
- Head rotary switch, One Hand Operation
- Compatible with one AAA Alkaline or NI- MH battery (BATTERY NOT INCLUDED)
- Aerospace grade aluminum body
- Mil-Standard type III hard anodize
- Meet IPX-8 waterproof standard
- Impact resit up to 2 meters
- Head Dia.:16.5mm
- Body Dia.: 14.5mm
- Weight: 15g (without battery)
How to operate Manker E01 Mini EDC Flashlight?
- Tighten the head to turn light ON, loosen it by 90 degree, the light will OFF.
2. Change mode:
- Each tighten and loosen within 2 second will change mode from firefly-low-high and back to firefly in circle.
3. Turn the lights on in 10 seconds, flashlight will be in the last mode it used. More than 10 seconds will be in default firefly mode.
- Tighten and loosen 6 times, flashlight will be in strobe mode.
Manker E01 Reviews:
YouTube Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WULet3Ga6g
5 years warranty service
Posted by Tlange413 on 10th Nov 2017
The beam is bright and pure, the modes are easily accessed as with other lights, my only gripe is that the lens end of the flashlight is wider than the rest of the body where many other lights in this category have slimmer widths. It is not really a problem unless you are extremely concerned with space.
Posted by KiwiMark on 25th Feb 2017
This has 3 incredibly useful modes:
Low - great for preserving your night vision or not disturbing others while providing enough light to see your way and allowing an amazingly long run-time.
Medium - useful output with decent run time, very usable mode.
High - When you need bright light this is quite impressive output from such a little light.
Every day I get up in the early hours of the morning and around 3 am I make my way through the house to the garage to leave for work, I want some light so I don't walk into a door or fall down the stair, I also don't want to disturb others still sleeping. I love the very low mode for this task. For preserving my night vision while camping the very low mode coming on first is really the best way, great for finding a toilet in the middle of the night.
The high CRI Nichia is also nicer to use than a cool bluish LED, colours do look better with this light than with most LEDs.
This is well made and a really nice light for not a lot of money, i especially recommend it for anyone that wants the low mode to come on first.
Posted by Cliff on 19th Nov 2016
This light is a gem, with perfect fit-and-finish, and a beautiful beam of Nichia 219B light. No reason to have this on you all the time. Once again, I am very happy with this purchase!
All prices are in USD.