1. Ultra Compact and Lightweight but high lumens output - Length is 2.86 inches (72.6mm) and weighs only 0.75 ounces (21.2 grams) but it can offer max. 420 lumens output.
2. Multi purpose Angle Flashlight with Adjustable Elastic Headband (option) & Magnetic Tail Cap & Reversible Clip - offers us an almost infinite possibilities of use: it is comfortable, wear on the head (option), clips onto brim of hat for hands free use, on a table, hooked in trouser pocket, shirt, key chain, a cinch of a backpack, side of the car, refrigerator, any small field house, tent...
3. Extremely Durable & Waterproof IPX-8 & 2 Meters Drop Test - The aluminum housing with premium type-III military spec anodizing helps make the light extremely durable and abrasion resistant. PMMA high transmittance TIR optical lens is waterproof silicone o-ring and stainless steel bezel sealed. tact switch is waterproof silicone gasket, sainless steel button cap and stainless steel bezel pealed. IPX8 water-resistant; 2 meter impact resistance tested.
4. User-friendly One Button Interface - Easy & simple one hand operation.
5. New Lock out & ECO Setting - Lock out can prevent the light accidental turn on, lock-out operation is easier than first version. When in ECO mode, you can hold button to adjust 5-6 different stable,no flicker lower brightness levels to meet different requirements.
Emitter: 1 x LUMINUS SST20 (Cool White: 6500K, Neutral White: 4000K CRI>95)
Power by 1 x AAA or 10440 battery (Battery NOT Included)
Working Voltage: 0.7 - 1.8V, 3.0 - 4.3V
Max Output: 220 lumens (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
420 lumens (using a 10440 li-ion battery)
Max Beam Intensity: 730 cd (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
1300 cd (using a 10440 li-ion battery)
Max Beam Distance: 55 meters (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
72 meters (using a 10440 li-ion battery)
Max run time: 230 hours (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit (using an AAA battery)
Protection: Reverse polarity protection
Lock-out Mode: Prevents accidental activation
ECO Mode: Multiple user selectable levels
Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
Surface treatment: Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Button: Stainless steel
Clip: Stainless steel reversible clip
Tail-stand capability: Yes
Lens: PMMA high transmittance TIR optical lens
Waterproof standard: IPX-8 (up to 2 meters)
Impact resistance: 2 meters
Size: 2.86"/72.6 mm length x 0.76"/19.2 mm head dia. x 0.60"/15.3 mm body dia.
Weight: 0.83 oz / 21.2 gram (without battery)
Accessories: Spare o-ring, key ring, stainless steel clip
Levels/output & runtime (using an Eneloop AAA NiMH battery)
ECO Mode 0.1 lumens 230 hours
Middle 30 lumens 5.5 hours
High 90 lumens 1.5 hours
Turbo 220-90 lumens 1.4 hours
Strobe 220 Lumens -
Levels/output & runtime (using a 10440 li-ion battery)
ECO Mode 5 lumens 12 hours
Middle 90 lumens 1.2 hours
High 220 lumens 35 min
Turbo 420 lumens 30 min
Strobe 420 lumens -
1. Memory function stores the general mode last used (Medium or High).
2. While light is turn off, 4 quick clicks will lock-out the flashlight;
While light is in lock-out, 4 quick clicks again will unlock.
3. When using AAA battery, ECO mode have 6 lower brightness levels (0.1-15 lumens) to choose from. (Ratio error: ±20% output, while using different AAA battery).
When using 10440 battery, ECO mode have 5 lower brightness levels (5-40 lumens) to choose from (Ratio error: ±10% output, while using different 10440 battery).
4. While the battery is fully charged,double click to Turbo, its brightness will be stepdown time by time.
While the battery is lower, double click to Turbo, light will be flashed and then stepdown direct to ECO brightness.
While the battery is lower, single click to general mode, 'Mid' and 'High' have similar output or light flashed and then stepdown direct to ECO brightness.
***Kindly note: This item have NOT included any battery. ***
1. Please DO NOT shine the light beam directly into the eyes.
2. DO NOT disassemble the sealed head as doing so may cause damage to the flashlight and will void the warranty.
3. Please clean the contacts of your light periodically.
4. Remove your battery from the flashlight if you will not be using the light for an extended period.
5. Manker recommends using an excellent quality Eneloop® button-top 900mAh 1.2V AAA NiMH battery or Soshine® or Doublepow® button top 10440 rechargeable li-ion battery.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 33 | Next
Posted by John on 18th Sep 2021
I was looking to try out a 90 degree light for work and read some good things about this model so I decided to give it a try. It works perfectly and is quite small, so it easily fits in a 5th jean pocket. I have already used it several times a day holding it in my hand, clipped to the front of my shirt, and stuck to a metal rail with the magnetic base. Easy to use UI and great moonlight modes too! I would recommend this to anyone who wants a small, easily pocketable light for every day use.
Posted by Paddy. on 11th Jul 2021
Honestly the best edc light I own. Own both led options go for the NW option you can thank me later. Have used it pretty much every night at work either clipped to the pocket of my high viz jacket or stuck to the vans interior by the magnet. Strong magnet too have left it in the back and it’s still in exactly the same place when I get back to base 250+ miles. It’s been dropped, lost in my gfs engine bay til we could get it on a car lift. I use it with a 10440 cell and it’s hands down the best money you spend on a flashlight. I’ve got hankers e14iii and the e05 ti and it’s the e02 that gets my vote for best bang for your bucks. The only downside is they haven’t made me a titanium version.
Posted by Zander on 2nd Jul 2021
I have used dozens of flashlights over the past few years and this little guy is by far my favorite light to use around the house and to travel with. It’s comfortable and light weight that when you wear it on your head you don’t even notice it. It’s very user friendly, and is great for its moonlight mode and bright mode with everything in between. Love the color temp too. It’s also nice that it uses 10440s. Doesn’t make sense to make a AAA size light that doesn’t benefit from the more potent and rechargeable 10440s, so Manker really got this one right. Happy customer.
Posted by BRUCE A LUNDGREN on 20th May 2021
Posted by nlagopoulos on 1st May 2021
I ordered one of these as a headlamp for my 5 year old.
The SST20 LED is fantastic, and the TIR Beam is really nice too.
The lamp has a great range from very low moonlight levels to surprisingly bright using only an AAA eneloop.
Superlight on the forehead which makes a great alternative to your typical 18650 headlamps.
Only thing that I can criticize is the brighter moonlight levels should be removed from Moonlight and added to the regular modes, that way the Long Press to moonlight guarantees true moonlight levels.
At this price, can't go wrong, might be buying another for myself.
Posted by Marcus on 20th Mar 2021
This is truly the BEST flashlight I have ever handled and used. It can be set to a SUPER bright level all the way down to less than a candlelight glow for those stealth situations. But what really makes this particular light so friggin' awesome to me - aside from how tiny it is - is how intuitive all the different light functions are, using only the one button on top! It all works by the number and pauses of taps on the button - sounds complicated but it's so intuitive and easy, like tying your shoelace! You don't even have to think about it anymore. Manker is INGENIOUS!
Posted by Raymond Hebert on 15th Mar 2021
This flashlight is so handy. When I need it there is always light. This is a true pocket light. Bright when you need it, dim when you don't. I bought 2, one for backup.
Posted by Unknown on 29th Jan 2021
Appears excellent quality, perfect for pocket light, great features, angle feature is handier for me generally, good price.
Posted by Colin Leath on 15th Jan 2021
I've been wanting a lighter light than the h53c for a long time and this works well enough in its place except:
The sub lumen modes / ui on the zebralight are better spaced.
In general the lowest modes are too low unless you're just leaving them on to find the light in the dark. The glow in the dark holder of the Zebralight is nice to have for that purpose however.
Also, to get to a lower lumen mode you have to go through the higher mode. With the Zebralight it is just a double click.
Second issue: the rubber holder/bracket for the e02 has too much friction to be able to easily adjust the angle of the light with one hand.
I've gotten used to this though and added a bit of flax oil, so i haven't been noticing this as much.
Runtimes are shorter, but for my purposes i prefer the lighter light.
In general I'm mostly using the sub lumen modes and use the mid range modes less frequently for bicycle rides.
Maybe add a glow in the dark bracket and improve the sub lumen ui.
Honestly, just copy zebralight's modes!
Posted by paddy. on 22nd Dec 2020
What an awesome little flashlight. So versatile and useable. The magnetic tail is great for fixing it in place for a perfect work light. Also with the rotating clip it can be clipped on to many things. I find it useful clipped onto my sun visor to help light up paperwork in my van at night. With a variety of light levels to choose you shouldn’t find your self either over or under lit. I suppose the best recommendation I can give is to say I very quickly ordered another, this time in the neutral white. Shipping times were pretty damn quick.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 33 | Next
All prices are in USD.