1. Multi Purpose Flashlight - "L" shape design that together with adjustable elastic headband, a reversible clip and a sufficiently powerful magnet in the tail, offers us an almost infinite possibilities of use: it is comfortable , wear on the head, in the hand, on a table, hooked in trouser pocket, shirt, a cinch Of a backpack, side of the car, refrigerator, any small field house, tent ...
2. Incredibly compact and lightweight but powerful AAA Headlamp - weighs just 1.9 oz before battery installation, but adopts CREE XPG3 LED, or high CRI Nichia 219C LED, Max. 220 Lumens oupput in Turbo, power by 1x AAA battery
3. Multi-brightness levels available: Moonlight, Low, High, Turbo, Strobe, SOS, Beacon.
4. Lock out & Engineering mode function: Lock out can prevent the light accidental turn on. Engineering Mode is able to program the lowest "Moonlight" from many possible, you can select comfortable moonlight for yourself.
5. Most efficiency constant current circuit and unique heat dissipation copper structure also make Manker E02H significantly different with other lights.
Emitter: CREE XPG3 LED / Nichia 219C LED, CRI >90
Maximum output: 220lumens ( CREE XPG3 version)
Maximum output: 180lumens (Nichia 219C version)
Maximum beam intensity: 760cd
Maximum beam distance: 55meters
Working voltage: 0.6-1.8v
Water proof: IPX-8, 2M
Impact resistance: 2 meters
Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit
Material: Aircraft-grad aluminum body
Surface treatment: Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Dimensions: 72mm (length) x 20mm (Head diameter)
Accessories: o-ring *1, lanyard *1, user manual *1, pocket clip *1, headband *1
Brightness levels & runtime:
Moonlight 0.6lumens 64hrs
Low 16lumens 10hrs
High 70lumens 2hrs
Turbo 220-70lumens 3min-1.8hrs
One click - Double - Triple from any mode to lock out the flashlight.
Engineering Mode (Choose output level for moonlight mode):
Quick click for 4 times from any mode to get access to engineering mode. One click to check different levels and long pres to make your final choice.
Manker E02H Reviews:
5 Years Warranty Service
Posted by Zoroff on 11th Mar 2018
So I haven't used it much yet, but the general quality is pretty obvious.
As is the simple to use complexity of the interface.
The lamp itself is also good looking, especially the red one.
It's compact and has nicely rounded edges. The button works with a soft but distinctive click. The beam is ok, with a defined hotspot and wide spill.
I would have liked a slightly softer edge on the hotspot, but it isn't very noticeable in the low lumens of such a small light.
The spacing of the brightness modes are really nice, and having a turbo mode of 180 lumens on a AAA powered lamp with the light quality of a >90 CRI Nichia 219C is great. It's not something that can be run for many minutes of course, but it really makes a difference when the need arises to see the whole picture.
The headband is a nice quality, pretty firm, looks good enough and tightens well at need. The rubber mount is functional, it grips the lamp well and keeps it in place. It's reasonably comfortable against my forehead for short periods, but the ends can start pressing in a bit after a while.
All in all I think that it is a lot of good light in a very manageable size and at a very matching price.
All prices are in USD.