1. Incredibly Compact and Lightweight but Powerful and long runtime AA Headlamp - Weighing only 2.82oz (without battery), but adopts high performance CREE XP-L LED or high CRI Nichia 219C LED, Maximum 350 Lumens oupput, Maximum 175 hours runtime, only need to be powered by 1x AA battery.
2. Multi-purpose Angle Flashlight with Adjustable Elastic Headband & Sufficiently Powerful Magnetic Tail Cap & Reversible Clip - offers us an almost infinite possibilities of use: it is comfortable , wear on the head, in the hand, on a table, hooked in trouser pocket, shirt, a cinch Of a backpack, side of the car, refrigerator, any small field house, tent...
3. Design & Patent - Most efficiency constant current circuit, unique heat dissipation copper structure and patent-protected White/Red/Green lantern filters also make Manker E03H significantly different with other headlight.
4. Multi-Modes - Moonlight, Low, Middle, High, Turbo, Strobe, SOS, Beacon.
5. Lock out & Program moonlight - Lock out can prevent the light accidental turn on. Engineering Mode is able to program the lowest "Moonlight" from many possible, you can select comfortable moonlight for yourself.
Emitter: CREE XP-L LED / Nichia 219C LED (CRI >90)
Maximum 350 lumens output (CREE XP-L LED Version)
Maximum 240 lumens output (Nichia 219C LED Version)
Maximum beam intensity: 840cd
Maximum beam distance: 58meters
Working voltage: 0.6 -1.8v
Impact resistance: 2 meters
Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit
Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
Surface teatment: Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish
Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Dimensions: 80mm length x 24.2mm head diameter
Weight: 80g (headband included)
Accessories: O-ring *1, Lanyard *1, User manual *1, Pocket clip *1, Filters (white, red and green)
Brightness Levels & runtime:
Moonlight: 0.1lumen 175hrs,
Low: 12lumen 30hrs,
Mid: 50lumen 7.5hrs,
High: 140lumen 3hrs,
Turbo: 350-140lumen 3min-2.8hrs,
1.When the flashlight is off, one click, access to moonlight mode (left part of the figure),one click to circle: moonlight - Low - High. Long press for off. 2.When the flashlight is off, long press to access to the mode your last use as in left part of the figure (Memory function), one click for circle. Long press for off.
3.When the flashlight is off, double click access to Turbo, one click for circle. Long press for off.
4.When the flashlight is on, double click to switch between the two groups(left and right part of the figure)
One click-Double-Triple from any mode to lock out the flashlight.
Engineering Mode(Choose output level for Moonlight mode):
Quick click for 4 times from any mode to get access to engineering mode. One click to check different levels and long press to make your final choice.
***Kindly note: We highly recommend you to choose high quality Eneloop Pro AA battery.***
Posted by David P. Venen on 11th Aug 2019
Hi. My name is Dave
On a scale of 1 to 10 I rate this a 100.
I am going to order another one.
I have been out side for the last two and a half ours putting a Ham Radio antenna up in the dark and the light did not dim down at all.
I love the different settings to choose from.
If you order one don't get impatient 'cause it takes a little time
to get to your place but worth the wait.
David P. Venen
P.S. I wanted it because it only takes one battery.
Posted by Unknown on 29th Jun 2018
Quality construction, quality light, good price.
Posted by Chris on 2nd Jan 2018
I purchased this after owning the E03 for some time. The Nichia 219C is one of the nicest LED's available today. The tint and color rendition make it hard to go back to other lights.
The beam is large enough for using the headlight for close up work, and if you use the included diffuser, the beam is quite floody.
The magnet andthe head band work quite well.
If you are afraid of the light turning on in your pocket, loosen the tail cap about 1/4 to 1/2 turn.
This light, at this price point is an excellent value.
Posted by Unknown on 22nd Sep 2017
I bought this light for use at work and to light the way home at night. It is usually clipped in my shirt pocket or belt and I have not used the headband. The size is great and it falls comfortably into my trouser pocket ready for when I need it
The CREE emitter throws a consistent beam across the area and the color is good. Battery life is good with rechargeable AA cells.
CON: To turn on the light to it's last mode requires a long press. A light press however, will turn the light on in moonlight mode. Since I carry the light in a trouser pocket, it turns on accidentally sometimes. In my opinion it should only turn on with a long press. This is the reason for only 4 stars. Otherwise it would be a 5 star product.
Posted by john on 19th Sep 2017
I have been using this torch for the past month on early morning dog walks. Overall I like the design of Manker head lamps and own the aaa version as well.
The pros: very well made. mode spacing is good, not too heavy, good run times with large capacity AA NIMH cells. Beam pattern is to my liking for hiking and trail running at night. I like the color with the nichia.
Cons: the strap and holder for the torch are not well made and need to be wider. I have placed torch in zebralight headband so they wont bounce too much.
Overall buy this torch.
All prices are in USD.