1. Incredibly Compact and Lightweight but Powerful and long runtime 14500 / AA Headlamp - Weighing only 2.05oz (with headband), but adopts high performance Luminus SST20 LED, Maximum 600 (360) Lumens oupput, Maximum 22 (620) hours runtime, only need to be powered by 1x 14500 / AA battery.
2. Multi-purpose Angle Flashlight with Adjustable Elastic Headband & Magnetic Tail Cap & Reversible Clip - offers us an almost infinite possibilities of use: it is comfortable , wear on the head, in the hand, clips onto brim of hat for hands free use, on a table, hooked in trouser pocket, shirt, a cinch Of a backpack, side of the car, refrigerator, any small field house, tent...
3. Extremely Durable & Waterproof IPX-8 & 2 Meters Drop Test- The aluminum housing with premium type-III military spec anodizing helps make the light extremely durable and abrasion resistant. PMMA high transmittance TIR optical lens is waterproof silicone o-ring and stainless steel bezel sealed. tact switch is waterproof silicone gasket, sainless steel button cap and stainless steel bezel pealed. IPX8 water-resistant; 2 meter impact resistance tested.
4. User-friendly One Button Interface - Easy & simple operation.
5. New Lock out & ECO mode Setting - Lock out can prevent the light accidental turn on. When in ECO mode, you can hold button to adjust 5-6 different stable,no flicker moonlights.
6. Removable sliding Filters - White / red / green colors. it make light more smooth.
Emitter: 1 x Luminus SST20 (Cool White: 6500K, Neutral White: 4000K CRI>95)
Power by: 1 x AA or 14500 battery (Battery NOT Included)
Working Voltage: 0.7-1.8V, 3.0-4.3V
Max Output: 360 lumens (using an Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery)
600 lumens (using a 14500 li-ion battery)
Max Beam Intensity: 990 cd (using an Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery)
1760 cd (using a 14500 li-ion battery)
Max Beam Distance: 63 meters (using an Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery)
83 meters (using a 14500 li-ion battery)
Max run time: 620 hours (using an Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery)
Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit (using a AA battery)
Protection: Reverse polarity protection, overdischarge protection
Lock-out Mode: Prevents accidental activation
ECO Mode: Multiple user selectable levels
Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
Surface Treatment: Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Button Cap: Stainless steel
Clip: Stainless steel reversible clip
Filter: Removable, sliding
Tail-stand Capability: Yes
Lens: PMMA high transmittance TIR optical lens
Waterproof Standard: IPX-8 (up to 2 meters)
Impact Resistance: 2 meters
Size: 78.56mm length x 23.15mm head dia. x 19.5mm body dia.
Weight: 35.9gram (without headband, without battery)
Accessories: Spare o-ring, stainless steel clip, headband, lanyard, filters (white, red, green)
Output & runtime (using an Eneloop PRO AA NiMH battery)
ECO mode 0.5 lumens 620 hours
Middle 50 lumens 10 hours 30 minutes
High 140 lumens 3 hours 12 minutes
Turbo 360 lumens 3 hours
Strobe 360 lumens -
Output & runtime (using a 14500 li-ion battery)
Moonlight 10 lumens 22 hours
Middle 110 lumens 4 hours 5 minutes
High 300 lumens 1 hours 15 minutes
Turbo 600 lumens 1 hours 10 minutes
Strobe 600 lumens -
1. Memory function stores the general mode last used (Medium or High).
2. While OFF, 4 quick clicks will lock-out the flashlight.
While locked-out, 4 quick clicks again will unlock.
3. When using a AA battery, there have 6 lower brightness levels (0. 1-15lm) to choose from. (Ratio Error: ± 20% output, while using different battery)
When using a 14500 battery, there will be 5 levels (10-56lm) (Ratio Error: ± 10% output, while using different battery)
*** Kindly note: This item have NOT included any battery. We high recommend you to choose Eneloop Pro AA NiMH battery or Soshine button-top 14500 li-ion battery. If you would like to use other brand AAA / 14500 battery, please make sure it have 50-51mm in total length, its button-top have ≥ 1.2mm in length. ***
Previous | Showing reviews 11-12 of 12
Posted by Unknown on 22nd Sep 2017
I bought this light for use at work and to light the way home at night. It is usually clipped in my shirt pocket or belt and I have not used the headband. The size is great and it falls comfortably into my trouser pocket ready for when I need it
The CREE emitter throws a consistent beam across the area and the color is good. Battery life is good with rechargeable AA cells.
CON: To turn on the light to it's last mode requires a long press. A light press however, will turn the light on in moonlight mode. Since I carry the light in a trouser pocket, it turns on accidentally sometimes. In my opinion it should only turn on with a long press. This is the reason for only 4 stars. Otherwise it would be a 5 star product.
Posted by john on 19th Sep 2017
I have been using this torch for the past month on early morning dog walks. Overall I like the design of Manker head lamps and own the aaa version as well.
The pros: very well made. mode spacing is good, not too heavy, good run times with large capacity AA NIMH cells. Beam pattern is to my liking for hiking and trail running at night. I like the color with the nichia.
Cons: the strap and holder for the torch are not well made and need to be wider. I have placed torch in zebralight headband so they wont bounce too much.
Overall buy this torch.
Previous | Showing reviews 11-12 of 12
All prices are in USD.