Emitter: 1x OSRAM KW CSLNM1.TG
Battery: 1x AA / 14500 (Battery NOT Included)
Working Voltage: 0.9v-1.8v, 2.8v-4.2v
Maximum 400 lumens output (driver by 14500 battery)
Maximum beam intensity: 15625cd (driver by 14500 battery)
Maximum beam distance: 250meters (driver by 14500 battery)
Maximum run time: 500hours (driver by Eneloop Pro AA battery)
Body: Made of titanium alloy
Clip: Stainless steel deep carry clip
Reflector: Smooth (SMO)
Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Built-in tritium groove and lanyard hole
Tail Stand Capability
Physical reverse polarity protection
Waterproof: IPX-8(2 meters under water)
Impact resistance: 2 meters
Size: 94mm length x 20mm Diameter
Weight: 52.3g (without battery)
Accessories: O-ring *1, Lanyard *1, User manual *1
Brightness Levels & runtime (driver by Eneloop Pro AA battery)
Low: 0.5 lm, 500 hrs
Middle: 50 lm, 7.5 hrs
High: 150 lm, 1.8 hrs
Strobe 150 lm
Max. light intensity: 6,400cd
Max. beam distance: 160 Meters
Brightness Levels & runtime (driver by 14500 battery)
Low: 5 lm, 48 hrs
Middle: 150 lm, 2 hrs
High: 400 lm, 0.7hrs
Strobe 400 lm
Max. light intensity: 15,625cd
Max. beam distance: 250 Meters
User-friendly One Button Interface
Turn ON/OFF: One click to turn on flashlight, click it again to turn it off.
1. When the light is on, half one click switch to cycle through ‘low – Middle – High – Strobe’.
2. When the light is off, one click to turn on, 2nd click to turn it off, 3rd click to turn on next mode.
3. Memory function: When turn off for more 5 seconds, one click to reinstate the mode last use.
***Kindly note: This item have NOT included any battery. ***
1. Please DO NOT shine the light beam directly into the eyes.
2. DO NOT disassemble the sealed head as doing so may cause damage to the flashlight and will void the warranty.
3. Please clean the contacts of your light periodically.
4. Remove your battery from the flashlight if you will not be using the light for an extended period.
5. Manker recommends using an excellent quality Eneloop® Pro button-top 2450mAh 1.2V AA NiMH battery or Manker high drain 3.7V 920mAh Type-C USB rechargeable 14500 li-ion battery. If you don't know how to select correct 14500 battery and want to save money, we recommend you to buy E05 Ti bundle (check here)
Posted by val on 18th Sep 2021
Very compact thrower, tint is a little cool over all but very nice beam pattern. Crazy throw distance even on medium. Pocket clip is bombproof. Only issues i have are the strobe is annoying, and the low is too low, wish they would replace the strobe with a second low setting. Threading on the tail cap seems a little rough, not sure if its cause there was some milling debris stuck in the oil or not. Otherwise great light and is now my daily EDC.
Posted by Ts on 25th Jun 2021
Amazingly powerful even with a single AA battery...I wish moonlight was a bit brighter and that strobe was hidden ..apart from that incredible throw for such a compact light! I think best lumen spacing would be 1 / 5/ 50 /150 or 400 Hope it lives up to its 5 year warranty. Well done manker !
Posted by paddy on 31st May 2021
Another brilliant flashlight from manker. It’s quite easy to dismiss the E05 as it only has 400 lumen but that would be a mistake. Whilst the lumens maybe lower it’s a thrower alright. Very easy to get to grips with the ui. Low med high and strobe. Only criticism is wish the strobe was hidden. Other than that it’s a cracker.
Posted by Benny on 22nd May 2021
Absolutely great service, friendly, quick replies, top Quality!
Posted by elbatoony on 10th Jan 2021
Good quality, beam is excellent for me (very throw), reverse click work well. My only disappointment is the medium power with 14500 ( poor autonomy due to too bright level).
Good product, I recommend
Posted by Gordon Podvorec on 9th Jun 2020
Fast shipping, perfectly packed. Build quality is outstanding, surface finish is amazing, looks anodized but grippy even when wet hands. Switch has clear detents and trit slot (love it).
Dual chemistry is a big bonus and you can go with AA or 14500 but Osram emitter will illuminate far in any situation.
On the other hand, STROBE in main UI is minus. This is EDC so strobe should be left in hidden menue like double tap.
All prices are in USD.