- It is simple version of Manker T01.
- Emitter: Cree XP-L LED.
- Max lumens output: 400lm (Power by 1x Eneloop Pro Ni-Mh battery) (BATTERY NOT INCLUDED)
800lm (Power by 1x 14500 Lithium battery) (BATTERY NOT INCLUDED)
- Circuit: Most efficiency constant current circuit, maximum runtime up to 266 hours
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Surface treatment: Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Clip: Titanium coated stainless steel clip.
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Tail stand
- Water proof: IPX-8 (2 meters under water)
- Impact resistance: 2 meters
- Size: length 82mm x diameter 20mm
- Weight: 39g(without battery)
- Brightness Levels:
Moonlight 2lm 171hrs,
Low 60lm 11hrs,
Medium 200lm 2.2hrs,
High 400lm 1.2hrs,
( Power by Eneloop Pro Ni-Mh battery) (BATTERY NOT INCLUDED)
Moonlight 10lm 44hrs,
Low 100LM 12hrs,
Medium 320lm 1.7hrs,
High 800lm 0.4hrs
(Power by 14500 Lithium battery) (BATTERY NOT INCLUDED)
- Max light intensity: 1500cd (AA) / 2500cd (14500)
- Beam distance: 77m (AA) / 100m (14500)
- Shockproof standard: 2M
- Waterproof Standard: IPX-8, 2M.
Notice: The above data has been measured in acordance with the international flashlight testing standards ANSI/NEMA FL1 using L-ION 14500 BATTERY (3.V 800MAH) and Eneloop Pro NI-MH AA battery (1.2v 2450mah) under laboratory conditions. the data may vary slightly during real-world use due to battery type, individual usage habits and environmenttal factors.
Compatible battery :
Battery types Dimensions Nominal voltage Compatible or not
NI-MH rechargeable AA battery AA 1.2V YES
AA Akaline battery AA 1.5V YES
Lithium suifate AA sized battery AA 1.5V YES
LiFeAA sized battery 14500 3.2V YES
Li-ion rechargeable AA sized battery 14500 3.7V YES
1. pls put the anode (+) towards flashlight head, flashlight won't work once battery reverse.
2. Manker E11 is similar as Manker T01, it is only power by unprotected 14500 battery.
Manker E11 Reviews:
YouTube Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGO1uZAIY-8
Posted by Kaybi on 16th Sep 2016
When I got this flashlight, the small size surprised me. I knew it was 82mm long, but it was a bit hard to turn that number into "real life" measurements. Let me tell you, thanks to straight design, with the head being the same size as the tube, and the deep carry clip (very strongly attached IMO), it is a very easy light to EDC.
I would personally recommend using it with Ni-Mh, which will let you keep a moonlight mode, but if you want those sweet, sweet 800 lumens, go ahead and try it whit 14500. Be sure to buy high discharge rate batteries, though.
Personally, I find the UI easy to understand and use. Keeping the strobes out of the "normal" mode group is fantastic, and the modes are well spaced. I would have liked another setting between moonlight and low, or alternatively, a 2-30-120-400 spacing, if keeping the 4 modes, instead of adding a 5th, was preferred. Still, mode spacing and UI depend mostly on the user.
The build quality is great. The light will not roll away, even without the pocket clip, thanks to a square space around the button. It tailstands very securely. The orange peel reflector smooths the beam perfectly, and the reflector itself is threaded into the head of the light. The threads are anodized, which allows you to lockout the light to avoid involuntary activation, and the anodization itself is of great quality.
As a finishing note, the ability to use standard AA in a pinch is great extra. And if you turn the body of the flashlight around, you can carry it head-up, but it wont be a deep carry. Still useful to attach the light to a cap, and use it as a makeshift headlamp.
All prices are in USD.