- Emitter: 4x Samsung LH351D (Cool White: 6500K, Neutral White: 4000K CRI>90)
- Powered by 1x 3.7V 1100mAh high drain protected 18350 li-ion battery with Type-C USB port (Included)
- Maximum output: 4,000 lumens
- Maximum beam intensity: 6,000cd
- Maximum beam distance: 155meters
- Working Voltage: 2.8-4.3V
- Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit (Non-PWM)
- With advanced intelligent temperature regulation module, E14 III regulates its output and adapts to the ambient environment, maintaining optimal performance
- Anti-reverse battery protection & overdischarge protection
- Pocket Size, Compact, lightweight
- One-handed, one-button for easy and fast operation
- Lockout mode prevents accidental activation
- Moonlight Mode: Multiple user selectable levels
- Low battery voltage indicated & battery charging indicated
- Material: aircraft-grade aluminum body
copper heat sink
stainless steel button cap
- Surface Treatment: Premium type-III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Clip: Stainless steel deep carry clip
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating + high temperature resistant Carclo® optics TIR lens
- Install one removable silica gel light filter plastic sheet (green glow gadget)
- Tail stand capability
- Built-in tritium groove and lanyard hole
- IPX-8 waterproof standard (2 meters under water)
- Impact resistance: 1 meters
- Size: 71.2mm(2.8") length x 28mm(1.1") head dia. x 25.8mm(1.01") body dia.
- Weight: 82.8g(2.92oz) w/o battery,109g(3.84oz) w/ battery
- Accessory: 18350 li-ion battery x1, type-C USB charging cable x1,spare o-ring x1, lanyard x1, Manual x1
Moonlight: 0.5 lumens 82hours
Low: 180 lumens 4hours 39minutes
Middle: 400 lumens 1hour 34minutes
High: 1000 lumens 1hour 15minutes
Turbo: 4000 lumens 55minutes
Strobe: 4000 lumens -
1. Memory function stores the general mode last used (Low or Medium or High).
2. While OFF, 4 quick clicks will lock-out the flashlight (4 flickers show successful lock-out).
While locked-out, 4 quick clicks again will unlock.
3. Low battery indicator:
Voltage ＜3.2V, the brightness level downshifts to Moonlight.
Voltage = 2.9V, turn off.
(Ratio Error: ± 0.1V,while using different battery)
4. Battery charging indicator:
Solid red light = battery charging,
Solid green light = battery full charged.
***Kindly note: This item has included 1x Manker high drain 18350 battery with Type-C USB charging port.***
***Kindly note: If you select 'yes' under item option 'with 18650 tube', you can also use 18650 battery in your hand. We highly recommend you to buy high quality high discharge 18650 battery***
***Kindly note: If you select 'yes' under item option 'With Red/Yellow/Blue Glow gadgets', you will get 3x glow gadgets (1x red, 1x blue, 1x yellow)***
***Kindly note: This item has built-in tritium groove on tailcap. You can buy 1.5 x 6mm tritium to install***
Posted by Unknown on 19th Jan 2021
This is my second Manker E14 light.
I work with computer networks and I am frequently working in LAN cabinets. The variety of light available with this light is PERFECT for just about every situation that I have encountered in and out of the office.
the newer E14-iii is even more user friendly than my original. It will remember your last used setting (I have to start at the lowest and work my way up with my first light).
I still use my original light and gave the E14-iii to a family member.
Posted by emanuele ferrari on 1st Jan 2021
Ottima torcia edc , molte funzioni, facilità d uso, superba qualità costruttiva, design accattivante soprattutto per la testa in rame che tra l altro permette anche un ottima dissipazione del calore, particolare non trascurabile in nessuna torcia ma in particolare in un mostriciattolo come questo che sputa fuori una montagna di luce con un ottima tinta neutra.
Acquistata con l aggiunta del tubo 18650.
Per finire ottimo prezzo visto anche la presenza di serie della batteria 18350 ricaricabile con usb tipo c.
Posted by Fernando on 2nd Dec 2020
Perfecta linterna para uso diario. Gran cantidad de opciones de iluminación. La pedí con la opción para batería 18650, para tener más tiempo de funcionamiento. Muy bien fabricada y muy vistosa. No pedí la opción de gadgets de colores y me gustaría saber si puedo comprarlo en cualquier momento.
Posted by Stéphane Dion on 14th Sep 2020
Beautiful flashlight, little but full power !!!
Posted by Mike on 7th Sep 2020
Fantastic flooder. I bought this to complement the MC13 thrower which I also own. I do security walks around several large warehouses at night and this little pocket flooder will light up a huge area for inspection. It's like carrying a little sun in your pocket. I was amazed at the lighting ability of such a small and well-priced light. I own many other competitive brand floodlights and as of now, 9/2020, this tiny monster has them all beat for its size vs light output. Build quality is great and runtime is also good. I also have the 18650 extension tube but I end up just using the standard short tube and battery. It lasts plenty long enough for my use. This is an easy EDC light. Manker has really stepped up their game with his little flooder. I would definitely buy it again.
Posted by Ryan on 18th Aug 2020
I have owned both the e14 II, and now the E14 III. What an amazing light the neutral color although not advertised must be be high, 90 + CRI.
The interface is much improved making switching modes on three's. Build quality has improved significantly, right down to the squared threads. Quite possibly the best light I've ever owned.
Intensity is bar none. The only light in the world that can produce 4000 lumens and be hidden inside of your fist.
All prices are in USD.