- Mini Keychain flashlight, designed for everyday carry, Easy One Hand Operation
- Adopts 1x Cree XPG3 led / high CRI Nichia 219C led + 2x Red straw hat led
- Cree XP-G3 version: maximum output up to 300 ANSI lumens
Nichia 219C version: maximum output up to 230 ANSI lumens
- Unique machine Processing technology: Aluminum Integral formed shape
- Built-in polymer lithium battery and rechargeable with any USB port device
Emitter: Cree XPG3/ Nichia 219C (CRI >90) + 2 Red straw hat led
Maximum Beam Intensity: 860 cd
Maximum Beam Distance: 58.6 meters
Driver: Most efficiency constant current driver with a runtime up to 100 hours
Battery: Built-in 280mah polymer lithium battery
Processing technology: Aluminum Integral formed shape
Water Proof: IPX-6
Impact Resistance: 2 Meters
Size: length 51mm x width 28mm x thickness 13mm
Weight: 25 gram
Output & Runtime:
Red: 1 lumen, 100 hours
Low: 23 lumens, 5.6 hours
Medium: 86 lumens, 1.5 hour
High:300 lumens, 0.5 hour
Strobe: 300 lumens
1.When the flashlight is off , one click ,get access to Low mode (left part of the figure), one click to circle: Low-Meium-High-Red. Long press for off.
2.When the flashlight is off, long press to access to the mode your last use (memory function),one click for circle. Long press for off.
3.When the flashlight is off, double click ,access to the mode strobe one click for circle as in the right part of the figure. Long press for off.
4.When the flashlight is on, double click to switch between the two groups(left and right parts of the figure)
5.Charging indicator(switch button):
Flash in blue: Fast charging
Constant light in Blue: Trickle charging (Over charge protection function)
It takes about 70 minutes to fully charged
Low battery indication:
You need to charge Manker LAD If the light turns to Red automatically
Manker LAD XP-G3 version reviews:
Manker LAD 219C version Reviews:
Posted by Mark Kirwan on 29th Sep 2017
A fantastic keychain sized flashlight with enough modes to suit anyone's needs. But the best thing about it is that it's rechargable. Never worry about expensive batteries again, just plug it in anywhere you would charge your cell phone and in one hour you're good to go!
Posted by Bas on 10th Jan 2017
I like this light a lot.
- quality of workmanship
- brightness and tint of the white LED
- flood/throw of white LED
- UI too complicated for a light that'll be used as a keychain light
- Red leds are not completely "in focus" and show a strange dot-with-a-ring-around it pattern. Better after sand paper them.
All prices are in USD.