- Emitter: 12x Cree XP-G3 / 12x Nichia 219B / 12x Nichia 219C LED (Three version for your choice)
- Maximum output: 8000 lumens (Cree XP-G3 LED) / 6500 lumens (Nichia 219B LED / Nichia 219C LED)
- Maximum beam intensity: 20000cd (Cree XP-G3 LED),
- Maximum beam distance: 280M
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (2 meter under water)
- Impact resistance: 1.5meters
- Working voltage: 2.8v - 4.35v (Over discharge protection)
- Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Surface treatment: Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Lens: Toughhened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Tail stand
Brightness Levels /Runtime (Cree XP-G3 LED):
Moonlight: 0.1-30lumens, 2month-5days; Low: 120lumens, 30hrs; Medium1: 500lumens, 7.5hrs; Medium2: 1000lumens, 3.5hrs; High 2500lumens 2h, Turbo 8000lumens; Strobe 8000lumens.
- Length: 98mm,
- Diameter: 55mm,
- Weight: 278g (without battery)
(Kindly note: Please check above demo picture)
1.When the flashlight is off, one click, access to moonlight mode (left part of the figure), one click to circle: Moonlight - Low - Medium 1 - Medium 2 - High. Long press for light off.
2. When the flashlight is off, long press to access to the mode your last use as in left part of the figure (Memory function), one click for circle. Long press for off.
3. When the flashlight is off, double click access to Turbo, one click for circle. Long press for light off.
4. When the flashlight is on, double click to switch between the two groups ( left and right part of the figure)
Side switch battery indicator:
1. Blue: More than 75%
2. Purple: 50%
3. Red: Less than 20%
Oneclick - Double - Triple from any mode to lock out the flashlight. (Only the battery indicator works when lock out)
Engineering Mode (Choose output level from Moonlight mode):
Long press for off and still hold on, the side button battery indicator will turn on and then quick click for 4 times to get acess to engineering mode. One click to check different level and long press to make your final choice.
***Kindly note: We highly recommend you to choose high quality button-top high drain unprotected 18650 batteries.***
Manker MK34 XPG3 version Reviews:
Forum (Spanish): http://www.forolinternas.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13622
Manker MK34 219C version Reviews:
5 years warranty service
Posted by Araya Haile on 8th Jun 2018
This is one of the best high lumen flashlights I ever owned. I own 2 MK34-G3s.
The customer support is superb. I recommend this flashlight for enthusiasts who look for a high powered torch.
Posted by leroycp on 24th Sep 2016
I have had this for about a week and I love it! It is well built, compact, easy to use, and ROCKS The Night! I have the XP-G3 version. At times I carry it in my left pocket and it carries well. It does not turn on in pocket. Even if it did...it has the lowest firefly/ultra low I've seen. Two clicks and BAM!! Turbo. This is one of the nicest lights I own. I have NO COMPLAINTS.
Battery cell size is tricky. I had trouble with all cells until I robbed a Trustfire. It came with BRC 3800 cells. I must say that I ordered more BRC cells. They work well! I will try the 18650GA's I bought especially for this again but still have zero complaints. You will know when you have the correct size battery because you will "feel" it press into place.
You're going to love this light. I bid on a second one ebay and will have two. Handy, Versatile, and just a darn well built light.
All prices are in USD.