1. One of the most powerful thrower flashlight on the market.
2. Adopts latest CREE XHP35 HI LED with a lifespan of 20 years.
3. Maximum output reaches 2550 lumens and super long distance of 1420 meters.
4. Classical Manker interface gives different output levels.
5. Lock-out function help to avoid accsidental turned on.
6. Engineering Mode:Modify one comfortable moonlight you like for many possible.
7. Swtich button, solid and more beautiful, retained Manker classical dragon breath function.
8. Robust body with a stainless steel bezel make MK35 can be used for security popurse
9. An ideal flashlight for search & rescue, hunting and law-enforcement etc.
Emitter: Cree XHP35 HI LED (CW and NW for your choices)
Maximum output: 2550 lumens for CW version (NW version output is about 20% less than CW)
Maximum beam intensity: 504100cd
Maximum beam distance: 1420 meteres
Working voltage: 11.2v - 16.8v (Overdischarge protection)
Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit
Waterproof Standard: IPX-8 (under water 2meters)
Impact resistance: 1.5meters
Material: Aircraft-grad aluminum body
Surface treatment: Premium Type III hard-anodized antiabrasive finish
Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Dimensions: 188mm x 86mm (length x Head diameter)
Weight: 675 gram (without battery)
Accessories: O-ring *1, Lanyard *1, User manual *1, Holster *1
Brightness levels and runtime:
- Moonlight: 0.1-5 lumens 1500 hours,
- Low: 47 lumes 76 hours,
- Medium 1: 136 lumens 21 hours,
- Medium 2: 700 lumens 7 hours,
- High: 1600 lumens 2.5 hours ,
- Turbo: 2550 lumens (2550lumens last on 15 minutes than stepdown to 1600lumens) 2.5 hours,
- Strobe: 2550 lumens
1. When the flashlight is off, one click, access to moonlight mode (left part of the figure), one click to circle: moonlight - low -medium 1 - medium 2 -high. Long press for off.
2. When the flashlight is off, longg press to access to the mode you last use as in left part of the figure (memory function), one click for circle. Long press for off.
3. When the flashlight is off, double click access to Turbo, one click for circle. Long press for off.
4. When the flashlight is on, double click to switch between the two groups (left and right part of the fiture)
One click - Double - Triple from any mode to lock out the flashlight (Only the battery indicator works when lock out)
Engineering Mode (Choose output level for Moonlight mode):
Long press for off and still hold on, the side button battery indicator will turn on and then quick click for 4 times to get access to engineering mode. One click to check different level and long press to make your final choice.
Manker MK35 CW Version reviews:
YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/NTOvffLW_94
Posted by Shayne on 13th Apr 2018
I am extremely impressed with this light. The focused beam has a very far reach and is of a pleasant tint. The build quality is top notch and I love the weight and balance of it. The user interface is simple and useful. This is a serious, high quality flashlight that performs incredibly well.
Posted by Ken on 17th Jan 2018
I'll start off by saying that i cannot express just how amazing this flashing and company actually is!! I received this product about 6 months ago and it has worked flawlessly. The tightness of the beam allowed me to light up anything within a quarter mile or so and the battery life itself was out standing. I don't have an exact length of time it lasted but whenever i needed it it always turned on and lit the way. Unfortunately though, like all products you use regularly, it end up suffering a bit of damage. But! after a quick chat with a customer service rep. named jason, the light was back on its feet in no time at all! In fact, he is the man reason I am actually writing this review. The customer service aspect of this company is like no other i have ever experienced. He responded within a day, laid out the options available, and within no time at all sent me out replacement parts for my Manker Mk35! I was absolutely blown away by his perserverance through my situation. There was a moment where i thought my parts were being shipped to the wrong location, but, without hesitation Jason shipped a second order of parts without causing me additional cost. This level of customer care is whats ultimately going to keep bringing me back to this company for any of my lighting need (along with the quality of their products.) If you ever had any sort of reservations for trying this company out i hope that i have squashed them completely. If you give them a shot you will be in the best care possible. Thanks for taking the time to read this and i hope you have a happy and bright future!
Posted by Rafal on 15th Sep 2017
Excellent thrower flashlight, good design and UI (it's my third Manker flashlight so I don't have any troubles using it). Great throw, although there is really no use of the moon mode with such tiny spot ;) Neutral light version, I really like the tint.
Posted by Unknown on 31st Jul 2017
It s a perfect one i love it
All prices are in USD.