Emitter: Cree XHP35 HD / HI LED (NW version output is about 20% less than CW)
Max. beam distance: 520M
Impact resistance: 1.5M
Waterproof standard: IPX-8, 2M
Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit
Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
Surface treatment: Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Dimensions: Length: 105mm, Head diameter: 44mm,
Weight: 191g (without battery)
Accessories: O-ring *1, Lanyard *1, User manual *1, Holster *1
Brightness levels & Runtime: (Manker MK41 HI vs. Manker MK41 HD)
1. When the flashlight is off, one click, access to moonlight mode, one clieck to circle: Moonlight -> Low -> Medium -> High. Long press for off.
2. When the flashlight is off, long press, access to the mode you last use (in left part of the figure) as memory function, one click for circle. Long press for off.
3. When the flashlight is off, double click, access to Turbo, one click Turbo -> Strobe -> SOS -> Beacon -> Dragon breath -> Moonlight. Long press for off.
4. When the flashlight is on, double click to switch between the two groups (left and right part of the figure)
5. Long prss for off and still on pressing will get into dragon breath mode directly.
Side switch battery Indicator:
1. Blue: More than 75% power
2. Purple: 50% power
3. Red: Less than 20% power
Lock out: one click - Double - Triple from any mode to lock out the flashlight. (Only the battery indicator works when lock out)