- It's multiple function Tactical Pen Flashlight Tool
- Fantastic knurling surface, solid 304 Stainless steel structure
- Tungsten steel attack head used as an emergency glass breaker
- Refill ink Color: Black. (Replacement refills have included the package)
- Use High CRI Nichia 219B LED & TIR lens, Max 120 Lumens Output, Two Brightness Levels
- Micro USB rechargeable function, 10180 lithium battery Included
Tactical glassbreaker Pen:
- Material: Stainless Steel (Pen body) + Tungsten steel(Attack Head)
- Size: 10.5cm in length x 1.3cm in diameter
- Net weight: 60g with battery
- Refill ink: Black Color
- LED: Nichia 219B, CRI >90
- Max Lumens Output: 120lm
- Brightness Level: low 10lm 6.5hrs, High 120lm 0.5hrs
- Micro USB rechargeable function
- 10180 lithium battery Included
- Peak beam intensity: 900cd
- Max Beam Distance: 60m
- Impact resistance:1.0m
- Waterproof Standard: IPX-6
Easily twist the head to turn on/off the light, Tighten the head left (off-low-high), loose the head right (high-low-off)
- Manker PL10 Pen light
- Replacement refills
- Spare O-rings
Manker PL10 Penlight Review:
YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/lNT8JVgKorE
YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/v0vl28g5DYs
YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/yqPiFz-G6jU
5 years warranty service
Posted by Eelco on 10th Oct 2017
First the design is very good. The tool feels comfortable in the hand and is easy to use.
Second the lights is very well made. Very nice beam without distortions, nice tint and good runtime. The UI is very simple to use and works fine.
Third the pen is small, but works really great to jot down a quick note. Very well made and the knurling of the pen part is good to not irritate during writing, yet provides good grip.
Last the glass breaker seems to be made very well. Haven't tested it yet (of course), but nice to know it is there when I need it.
All prices are in USD.