Adopts CREE XPG3 LED
Max. 120 lumens output
Working voltage: 3.7v
Waterproof IPX-6 (1M)
Impact resistance: 1 meters
Built-in 80 mAh rechargeable 10180 li-ion battery
Micro USB charging
Lens: PMMA lens
Material: Aircraft-grad aluminum body
Switch type: Touch switch
Adopts advanced touch control technology
Over-charge protection & over-discharge protection
Size: 16 mm (max. diameter) x 43.6 mm (max. length)
Weight: 16.4 g (with battery)
Accessory: stainless steel Key-ring, USB cable
Brightness levels & runtime:
Low: 2 lm 7 hrs
Middle: 30 lm 1.2 hrs
High: 120 lm 0.5 hrs
1. Tail light Turn on / off
Lightly touch the sensor to activate tail light and show blue like breath, lightly touch it again, tail light is off.
1. Flashlight Turn on / off
Long press the touch-sensor for 1 second, flashlight will turn on, lightly touch it, access to change modes ' Low - Middle - High - middle - low' circle. Long press for off.
2. Memory function:
- When flashlight is off, you long press switch to enter last mode which you turn off flashlight last time.
3. Lock/unlock function:
- Long press touch-sensor for more 4 seconds from any modes, flashlight will flash twice to enter lock mode. If you long press it again for more 4 seconds after lock-out, flashlight and taillight will turn on.
- Rotate the aluminum ring to expose the micro USB charging port, then plug it into the power supply to charge flashlight.
- Charging indicator: when battery power is less 80%, tail light breath flash and show red color. when power is up to 80%, it show blue, but please keep to charge it till complete.
- Charging time: 50min
- Low battery Power Reminder: tail light will automatically flash red each 1.5 seconds to prompt the user when the remaining battery power is less 20%.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.