- Max. 150 lumens output
- Innovative touch-sensor technology
- Easy One-hand operation
- Compact size, easy everyday carry
- Anti-drop 2Meters
- Built-in 180mAh 14200 li-ion battery
- Micro USB charging
- With lock out / unlock function
- High color rendering index (option)
- PMMA High transmittance TIR optical lens
Emitter: CREE XPG3 LED / Nichia 219C LED (CRI>90)
Maximum output: 150lumens
Maximum beam intensity: 300cd
Maximum beam distance: 35m
Working voltage: 3.7v
Waterproof standard: IPX-6,1M
Impact resistance: 2 meters
Lens: PMMA lens
Built-in 180mAh 14200 li-ion battery
Micro USB charging function
Material: Aircraft-grad aluminum body
Switch type: Touch switch
Adopting advanced touch control technology
Over-charge protection & over-discharge protection
Size: 18mm (max. x 37.4mm (max. length)
Weight: 16.6g (with battery)
Accessory: stainless steel Key-ring, USB cable
Brightness levels & runtime:
Low: 3lm 15hrs
Middle: 35lm 3hrs
High: 150lm 1hrs 20min
1. Tail light Turn on / off
Lightly touch the sensor to activate tail light and show blue like breath, lightly touch it again, tail light is off.
1. Flashlight Turn on / off
Long press the touch-sensor for 1 second, flashlight will turn on, lightly touch it, access to change modes ' Low - Middle - High - middle - low' circle. Long press for off.
2. Memory function:
- When flashlight is off, you long press switch to enter last mode which you turn off flashlight last time.
3. Lock/unlock function:
- Long press touch-sensor for more 4 seconds from any modes, flashlight will flash twice to enter lock mode. If you long press it again for more 4 seconds after lock-out, flashlight and taillight will turn on.
- Rotate the aluminum ring to expose the micro USB charging port, then plug it into the power supply to charge flashlight.
- Charging indicator: The red tail light indicates charging, and when it turns into blue, means charging is 100% completed.
- Charging time: 1hrs 10min
- Low battery Power Reminder: tail light will automatically flash red each 1.5 seconds to prompt the user when the remaining battery power is less 20%.
Posted by Martin Leong on 26th Mar 2021
It’s a beautiful design keychain light. It’s so small and light which you will never know that’s it’s even there. So easy to operate and tho it’s small size it still gives a punch in the beam profile. Great job from Manker
All prices are in USD.