Emitter: CREE XHP35 HI
Maximum output: 1500 lumens
With Type-C USB Charging function
Power by 1x 21700 battery (Battery NOT Included)
Maximum beam intensity: 65000cd
Maximum beam distance: 509meters
Working voltage: 2.8v-4.35v (over discharge protection)
Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit
Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
Surface treatment: Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Waterproof: ipx-8 (2 meter under water)
Impact resistance: 2meters
Dimensions: 140mm in length x 51mm in diameter
Weight: 183g (without battery)
Accessories: o-ring *1, Lanyard *1, USB Type-C charging cable *1
Brightness levels &runtime:
- Moonlight 1-5lm 960hrs,
- Low 90lm 25hrs,
- Medium1 250lm 8.5hrs,
- High 630lm 4.2hrs,
- Turbo 1500-630lm 3min-4hrs
- Strobe 1500lm
1. When the flashlight is off, one click, access to moonlight mode (left part of the figure), one click to circle: moonlight - low - medium 1 - medium 2 - High. Long press for off.
2. When the flashlight is off, long press to access to the mode your last use as in left part of the figure (Memory function), one click for circle. Long press for off.
3. When the flashlight is off, double click access to Turbo, one click for circle. Long press for off.
4. When the flashlight is on, double click to switch between the two groups (left and right part of the figure)
Side switch battery indicator:
1. Blue: More than 75%
2. Purple: 50%
3. Red: Less than 20%
One click - double - triple from any mode to lock out the flashlight.(Only the battery indicator works when lock out)
Engineering Mode (Choose output level for Moonlight mode):
Long press for off and still hold on, the side button battery indicator will turn on and then quick click for 4 times to get access to enginering mode. One click to check diffferent level and long press to make your final choice.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.