- Emitter: 1* OSRAM KW CSLNM1.TG
- Maximum output: 850 lumens
- Maximum beam intensity: 260,000cd
- Maximum beam distance: 1,020 meters
- Powered by 1x 21700 battery (Excluded)
- Working voltage: 2.8V-4.35V (Over discharge protection)
- Driver: Most efficient constant current circuit (Non-PWM)
- Integrated intelligent discharging & charging circuit
- Anti-reverse battery protection
- USB Type-C rechargeable port for fast charging (Max. charging current/voltage: 3A, 5V)
- Have discharge function with included USB Type-C/USB OTG cable (Max. discharging current/voltage: 2A, 5V), can work as power bank.
- Engineering Mode: to select different output level for ideal moonlight mode
- Lockout mode prevents accidental activation
- Aluminum SMO reflector
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Battery capacity indicator shows battery level at any time
- Surface treatment: Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof standard: IPX-8 (2 meter under water)
- Impact resistance: 2 meters
- Tail stand
- Size: 140mm (length) x 51mm (Diameter)
- Weight: 183g (without battery)
- Accessories: spare o-ring *1, Lanyard *1, USB Type-C/USB OTG cable *1, USB Type-C charging cable *1, Holster *1, User manual *1
Brightness levels & runtime:
- Moonlight 0.1lm-10lm, 60days (0.1lm)
- Low 35lm, 30hrs
- Medium 160lm, 9.5hrs
- High 380lm, 3.5hrs
- Turbo 850lm-380lm, 3min-3hrs
- Strobe 850lm
1.When the flashlight is off , one click ,access to moonlight mode (left part of the figure), one click to circle: moonlight-Low-Medium -Medium -High. Long press for off.
2. When the flashlight is off, long press to access to the mode your last use as in left part of the figure (Memory function), one click for circle. Long press for off.
3. When the flashlight is off, double click access to Turbo, one click for circle. Long press for off.
4.When the flashlight is on, double click to switch between the two groups(left and right part of the figure)
Side switch battery indicator:
1. Blue: 50%-100%
2. Purple: 20%-50%
3. Red: less than 20%
Long press 4 seconds, side switch battery indicator will be lighted. Flashlight enter lock mode. Long press 4 seconds in lock mode, flashlight will be unlock and turn on low mode.
Engineering Mode(Choose output level for Moonlight mode):
In any modes, 4 Quick clicks to get access to engineering mode. One click to check different levels and long press to make your final choice.
Posted by tokyoclear on 5th Aug 2020
The performance of the Manker U22 II is just fabulous. It throws a beam very far (I measured over 1000 meters) with a candela of up to 274,000.
High has a maximum output of 811 lumens, measured in my home built integrating sphere.
The only downside of the U22 II is the UI. I don't like it that it goes from Turbo to Strobe. Strobe should be hidden.
Charging the battery can be done inside the flashlight, and the same charge port can be used to charge your mobile devices. It turns the flashlight into a power bank. Lovely idea.
Another state of the art idea is the programmable moonlight mode. You can set your lowest mode anywhere between 0.1 and 10 lumens. This is a great feature that no other manufacturers make this way.
Full reviews can be seen here: https://1lumen.com/review/manker-u22-ii/
Posted by Sean Breech on 3rd Jul 2020
Worth the money on the u2211..very good machine work..!! Buy manker u won't be disappointed..
All prices are in USD.